About the Host - Mark Brown
My name is Mark Brown and I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. I attended Gwynedd Mercy University for 2 years before leaving and joining the military to finish my degree. After 4 years of active service with the United States Army I left and started my career with Ortho Molecular Products.
My role at Ortho Molecular Products is to consult with practitioners to help them grow their business'. I also help them by providing insight into different products and services that will help them better help their patients.
Why You Should Join Our Community
Healthcare practitioners and clinicians, you are not alone.
Since 2014, the Functional Forum has been the place where likeminded healthcare professionals have come together to learn, build their communities and enhance patient care and practice management. As a branch of the Functional Forum, our community provides a space for functional integrative healthcare professionals from all disciplines to thrive and catalyze the transformation of medicine.
Clinicians join this community so they can meet likeminded practitioners and:
- Gain trustworthy referrals
- Expand their clinical toolboxes with exclusive resources and information
- Brainstorm with peers on patient cases
- Gain access to thought leaders in the industry
- Connect with new patients
- Learn best practices for running a modern practice
Who can become a member?
This is an inclusive community of health professionals passionate about root-cause care.
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs
Join our community
Sponsors of Philadelphia, PA Functional Forum Community
- Inspiration, community and practice management solutions
- E-learning content, programs and podcast help practitioners streamline and scale their practices
- Schedule a free concierge call with our team to learn more
- Professional-grade dietary supplement brand backed by research and results
- 170+ products for a wide range of health categories, from foundational nutrition to GI health and immune support
- Register for an account today!
- Clinical programs and resources to streamline your practice
- Home of Group Visit Toolkits and much more
- Download your free copy of the latest Standard Monograph on SIBO